About Me

Runner, reader, foodie and fundraiser and most importantly on a walk with Jesus Christ. Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, educated by way of Charleston, SC and moved to Washington, DC to meet my Sand Mountain, AL raised husband of two years, Collier. We live in a house divided in Bama with Banjo and Lucy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My first show!

Tonight is my first Stella & Dot show, I'm so excited and a wee bit nervous. I went over to a friends last night and her mom and aunt were there, and we did a test run...thank God. There were so many kinks I needed to work out before tonight. I am so grateful! And then they made a very large purchase and I made my first commission!!! Hooray!
Here's a look at my first set up...it will prob. be a little diff...this is at my house, Banjo was looking at it from all angles.
It may not look like a massive show, but it takes time, people. I gotta work my way up. I LOVE wearing this stuff!! I get to wear it all the time. Today I'm wearing that massive stone on a long chain, which I call my Mr. T necklace, it's a huge statement piece.

Any who, wish me luck and Big Bucks!


1 comment: