About Me

Runner, reader, foodie and fundraiser and most importantly on a walk with Jesus Christ. Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, educated by way of Charleston, SC and moved to Washington, DC to meet my Sand Mountain, AL raised husband of two years, Collier. We live in a house divided in Bama with Banjo and Lucy.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Heart



Borrowed from Bob Hostetler's Prayer Blog 
Lord, "I will run in the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart" (Psalm 119:32, KJV).

Oh, enlarge my heart, please.
Increase my capacity for you.
Flood every spiritual valve and ventricle,
every corner and cubbyhole of my heart and spirit
with your gracious presence and sovereign control.
I need you, I want you, I will not let you go
until you bless me with more, more, more of yourself.

Let me be satisfied in you today, as with the richest of foods, in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment